foot in Chinese
[ fut ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "foot"Synonyms of "foot""foot" in a sentence"foot" meaning
past tense: footed past participle: footed plural: feet present participle: footing
- The mountain rises 6,000 feet above sea-level .
- Would it be good to rub my feet with snow ?
- The earth beneath her feet was uneasy .
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- Barbicane was the first to set foot on dock .
- He stood with his feet planted wide apart .
- The toes of his right foot felt odd .
- The soldiers encamped at the foot of the hill .
- His foot was painful, but not broken .
- He dragged his tired feet slowly along .
- travel by walking; "he followed on foot"; "the swiftest of foot"
- the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings
Synonyms: animal foot,
- any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates
Synonyms: invertebrate foot,
- a support resembling a pedal extremity; "one foot of the chair was on the carpet"
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
Synonyms: foundation, base, fundament, groundwork, substructure, understructure,
- the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Synonyms: human foot, pes,
- (prosody) a group of 2 or 3 syllables forming the basic unit of poetic rhythm
Synonyms: metrical foot, metrical unit,
- an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot; "there came ten thousand horsemen and as many fully-armed foot"
- the lower part of anything; "curled up on the foot of the bed"; "the foot of the page"; "the foot of the list"; "the foot of the mountain"
- a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger
- a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard; "he is six feet tall"
Synonyms: ft, Verb
- add a column of numbers
Synonyms: foot up,
- walk; "let''s hoof it to the disco"
Synonyms: leg it, hoof, hoof it,
- pay for something; "pick up the tab"; "pick up the burden of high-interest mortgages"; "foot the bill"
- "foot" meaning: Noun: foot (feet) fût The part of the ...
- "foot" meaning in Japanese: １foot n. 足; フィート; 歩, 歩調; 末席, 末尾; ふもと; 歩兵. 【動詞＋】 ◆He broke ...
- "foot" meaning in Korean: noun, vt, vi, 발, 발부분, 걸음, 보병, 산기슭, (페이지)아랫 부분, (물건의)최하부, 말...
- "foot" meaning in Russian: 1) нога, ступня Ex: big feet большие ноги Ex: non-kicking ...
- "foot" meaning in Arabic: n. قدم, القدم قياس للطول, قعر, كعب, تفعيلة, خطو, سير, شى...
- "foot" meaning in French: n. pied, plante de pied; pied (mesure); pas; fond; pied ...
"feet" in Chinese, "footed" in Chinese, "footing" in Chinese, "paddle foot" in Chinese, "foot guards" in Chinese, "foot wall" in Chinese, "foot passenger" in Chinese, "footing course" in Chinese, "foot man" in Chinese, "foostock" in Chinese, "foosun" in Chinese, "foosun oa" in Chinese, "foosun site manager system" in Chinese, "foosuncms" in Chinese, "foot (feet)" in Chinese, "foot (ft)" in Chinese, "foot , adjustment foot" in Chinese, "foot a bill" in Chinese,