fool in Chinese
[ fu:l ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fool"Synonyms of "fool"Use "fool" in a sentence
past tense: fooled past participle: fooled plural: fools present participle: fooling
- "i fooled my family", she said .
- What a confounded little fool you have been !
- A fool may give a wise man counsel .
- Do n't treat the masses as if they were fools ..
- I very probably would have made a fool of myself .
- He called me fool and what not .
- I always said she was an awful fool .
- He is not such a fool but he knows it .
- I can't sing if you go playing the fool .
- I am not going to at the disposal of a fool .
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
Synonyms: chump, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker, soft touch, mug,
- a person who lacks good judgment
Synonyms: sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool,
- a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
Synonyms: jester, motley fool, Verb
- indulge in horseplay; "Enough horsing around--let''s get back to work!"; "The bored children were fooling about"
Synonyms: horse around, arse around, fool around,
- fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can''t fool me!"
Synonyms: gull, dupe, slang, befool, cod, put on, take in, put one over, put one across,
- spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one''s inheritance"
Synonyms: fritter, frivol away, dissipate, shoot, fritter away, fool away,
- make a fool or dupe of
Synonyms: gull, befool,
"fooling" in Chinese, "court fool" in Chinese, "april fool" in Chinese, "fool duck" in Chinese, "fool hen" in Chinese, "gooseberry fool" in Chinese, "fook wah trading co" in Chinese, "fook wo enterprise" in Chinese, "fooken" in Chinese, "fookien times" in Chinese, "fooks" in Chinese, "fool (you didn’t have to hurt her)" in Chinese, "fool - prudent" in Chinese, "fool --- foolish" in Chinese, "fool about" in Chinese,