fold in Chinese
[ fəuld ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "fold"Synonyms of "fold""fold" in a sentence"fold" meaning
- The surface shows deep rill－like folds .
- Fold in the beaten whites of two eggs .
- Father folded the tiny child in his arms .
- The play folded within a fortnight .
- These shelflike inner folds are called cristae .
- Fold the letter and put it in an envelope .
- She came gently down and folded her wings .
- Then he started to fold blanket .
- The comedian had the audience folding up .
- "he hasn't folded up," thomas hudson said .
- the act of folding; "he gave the napkins a double fold"
- a pen for sheep
Synonyms: sheepfold, sheep pen, sheepcote,
- a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- a group of sheep or goats
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
Synonyms: congregation, faithful,
- a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- an angular or rounded shape made by folding; "a fold in the napkin"; "a crease in his trousers"; "a plication on her blouse"; "a flexure of the colon"; "a bend of his elbow"
Synonyms: crease, plication, flexure, crimp, bend, Verb
- incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating; "Fold the egg whites into the batter"
- become folded or folded up; "The bed folds in a jiffy"
Synonyms: fold up,
- bend or lay so that one part covers the other; "fold up the newspaper"; "turn up your collar"
Synonyms: fold up, turn up,
- confine in a fold, like sheep
Synonyms: pen up,
- cease to operate or cause to cease operating; "The owners decided to move and to close the factory"; "My business closes every night at 8 P.M."; "close up the shop"
Synonyms: close up, close, shut down, close down,
"folding" in Chinese, "seventy fold" in Chinese, "folding bridge" in Chinese, "folding doors" in Chinese, "folding fan" in Chinese, "sheep fold" in Chinese, "folding stair" in Chinese, "folding screen" in Chinese, "folding stool" in Chinese, "folcolini" in Chinese, "folcova" in Chinese, "folcque" in Chinese, "folcra" in Chinese, "folcz" in Chinese, "fold 1" in Chinese, "fold a napkin" in Chinese, "fold about／round" in Chinese, "fold abrasion resistance" in Chinese,