fluid in Chinese
[ 'flu(:)id ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fluid"Synonyms of "fluid""fluid" in a sentence"fluid" meaning
- The old cuticle is digested by molting fluid .
- Fluid tends to accumulate beneath the flaps .
- One is always rather fluid in a dream .
- The fluid evaporates, and the body is cooled .
- His fluid black eyes were bewildered .
- The fluid produced is called nephric filtrate .
- The coelomic fluid is a milky white liquid .
- There is hardly any conduction of heat in fluids .
- A smear of the fluid should be stained and examined .
- The homogeneous fluid considered is in motion .
- continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
- a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure
- subject to change; variable; "a fluid situation fraught with uncertainty"; "everything was unstable following the coup"
- affording change (especially in social status); "Britain is not a truly fluid society"; "upwardly mobile"
- in cash or easily convertible to cash; "liquid (or fluid) assets"
- smooth and unconstrained in movement; "a long, smooth stride"; "the fluid motion of a cat"; "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
Synonyms: fluent, liquid, smooth,
- characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape
"fluid drachm" in Chinese, "viscous fluid" in Chinese, "culture fluid" in Chinese, "fluid mechanics" in Chinese, "fluid ounce" in Chinese, "fluid pressure" in Chinese, "fluid drive" in Chinese, "fluid extract" in Chinese, "fluh" in Chinese, "fluh berg" in Chinese, "fluhing" in Chinese, "fluhli" in Chinese, "fluhr" in Chinese, "fluid (or wet) compass" in Chinese, "fluid a ormal motion" in Chinese, "fluid ability" in Chinese, "fluid abnormal motion" in Chinese,