flight in Chinese
[ flait ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "flight"Synonyms of "flight""flight" in a sentence"flight" meaning
- She is in the top flight of journalists .
- The flight school was in a buzz, he said .
- Flight ba 193 for paris is now boarding
- Sit back and enjoy your flight .
- There are no seats left on the flight .
- He saw before him a flight of agate steps .
- Winston's flat was seven flights up .
- The flight is now boarding at gate 16 .
- Jill was booked for flight 24 .
- He had arranged to take an afternoon flight back .
- the act of escaping physically; "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt"
- a scheduled trip by plane between designated airports; "I took the noon flight to Chicago"
- an instance of traveling by air; "flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- a stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
Synonyms: flight of stairs, flight of steps,
- passing above and beyond ordinary bounds; "a flight of fancy"; "flights of rhetoric"; "flights of imagination"
- an air force unit smaller than a squadron
- a formation of aircraft in flight
- a flock of flying birds
- the path followed by an object moving through space
Synonyms: trajectory, Verb
- decorate with feathers; "fledge an arrow"
- fly in a flock; "flighting wild geese"
- shoot a bird in flight
"passive flight" in Chinese, "flight recorder" in Chinese, "free flight" in Chinese, "flight refueling" in Chinese, "endurance flight" in Chinese, "flight shooting" in Chinese, "flight course" in Chinese, "flight personnel" in Chinese, "flight time" in Chinese, "flige" in Chinese, "fligeli mys" in Chinese, "fligelman" in Chinese, "fliger" in Chinese, "fligh instrument" in Chinese, "flight to rhodos" in Chinese, "flight 1" in Chinese, "flight 121" in Chinese, "flight 19" in Chinese,