fission in Chinese
[ 'fiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "fission"Synonyms of "fission"Use "fission" in a sentence
- Fission bombs use highly enriched fuel .
- Viruses do not undergo binary fission .
- Nuclear fission releases tremendous amounts of energy .
- The fission products formed are highly radioactive .
- The discovery of fission was a seed dropped on fertile ground .
- The amount of material produced during fission is insignificant .
- The average fission width can be obtained from a statistical argument .
- Uranium fission may be accomplished by either fast or slow neutrons .
- The latter property of nuclear fission has a significant implication .
- Nuclear fission would have been a dramatic discovery at any time .
- a nuclear reaction in which a massive nucleus splits into smaller nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
Synonyms: nuclear fission,
- reproduction of some unicellular organisms by division of the cell into two more or less equal parts
"atomic fission" in Chinese, "uranium fission" in Chinese, "nuclear fission" in Chinese, "fissiochemistry" in Chinese, "fissiogenic" in Chinese, "fissiogenic neutron" in Chinese, "fissiogenic strontium isotope" in Chinese, "fissiography" in Chinese, "fission action" in Chinese, "fission activate" in Chinese, "fission alga" in Chinese, "fission algae" in Chinese,