fishing in Chinese
[ 'fiʃiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "fishing"Synonyms of "fishing""fishing" in a sentence"fishing" meaning
- Meat and fish are cleaned and trimmed .
- The fish will bite all the better for the rain .
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- Fishing is still the main industry there .
- He enjoys riding , fishing and shooting .
- Jerry was a big fish in a little pond .
- Larocca fished out cash and gave the waiter .
- All the fish exhibited mortality response .
- If i had my druthers , i 'd go fishing .
- They wanted to pass off fish eyes for pearls .
- the act of someone who fishes as a diversion
- the occupation of catching fish for a living