finger in Chinese
[ 'fiŋgə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "finger"Synonyms of "finger""finger" in a sentence"finger" meaning
past tense: fingered past participle: fingered plural: fingers present participle: fingering
- These toes are like funny little fingers .
- Kentuck had recourse to his finger .
- He can 't put his finger on what is wrong ..
- Tuttle laced his fingers behind his head .
- My dead fingers could not untie the knot .
- Keep your fingers crossed that i get the job .
- He poured him two fingers of whisky .
- She crawled her fingers behind my ear .
- He waved his hand and snapped his fingers .
- He put his injured finger into his pocket .
- one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb); "her fingers were long and thin"
- the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
Synonyms: fingerbreadth, finger''s breadth, digit, Verb
- indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater"
- feel or handle with the fingers; "finger the binding of the book"
- search for on the computer; "I fingered my boss and found that he is not logged on in the afternoons"
"fingered" in Chinese, "fingering" in Chinese, "green fingers" in Chinese, "finger stall" in Chinese, "middle finger" in Chinese, "finger bowl" in Chinese, "dead fingers" in Chinese, "first finger" in Chinese, "finger paint" in Chinese, "fingaret" in Chinese, "fingarette" in Chinese, "fingas" in Chinese, "finge" in Chinese, "finge nail" in Chinese, "finger elling" in Chinese, "finger advance" in Chinese, "finger agnosia" in Chinese, "finger alphabet" in Chinese,