find in Chinese
[ faind ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "find"Synonyms of "find"Use "find" in a sentence
past tense: found past participle: found present participle: finding present tense: finds
- Hurricanes never find people prepared .
- The bisection method finds only one of them .
- Do you find them agreeable acquaintance ?
- What i found made me do some scouting .
- I find his attitude very hard to take .
- It is excellent , but i find it rather strong .
- He found out the most authentic restaurants .
- Her brother had found his match .
- They tried everyway to find the solution .
- I thought to find you in the library .
- the act of discovering something
Synonyms: discovery, uncovering,
- a productive insight
Synonyms: discovery, breakthrough, Verb
- accept and make use of one''s personality, abilities, and situation; "My son went to Berkeley to find himself"
Synonyms: find oneself,
- receive a specified treatment (abstract); "These aspects of civilization do not find expression or receive an interpretation"; "His movie received a good review"; "I got nothing but trouble for my good intentions"
Synonyms: receive, get, obtain, incur,
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds; "I feel that he doesn''t like me"; "I find him to be obnoxious"; "I found the movie rather entertaining"
- make a discovery; "She found that he had lied to her"; "The story is false, so far as I can discover"
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize"
Synonyms: determine, find out, ascertain,
- decide on and make a declaration about; "find someone guilty"
- make a discovery, make a new finding; "Roentgen discovered X-rays"; "Physicists believe they found a new elementary particle"
- succeed in reaching; arrive at; "The arrow found its mark"
- perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You''ll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960''s saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
Synonyms: witness, see,
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
Synonyms: detect, observe, discover, notice,
- perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place; "I found myself in a difficult situation"; "When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital room"
- obtain through effort or management; "She found the time and energy to take care of her aging parents"; "We found the money to send our sons to college"
- get something or somebody for a specific purpose; "I found this gadget that will serve as a bottle opener"; "I got hold of these tools to fix our plumbing"; "The chairman got hold of a secretary on Friday night to type the urgent letter"
Synonyms: line up, get hold, come up,
- get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
Synonyms: recover, retrieve, regain,
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day"
Synonyms: happen, chance, bump, encounter,
- come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost; "Did you find your glasses?"; "I cannot find my gloves!"
"found" in Chinese, "finding" in Chinese, "found object" in Chinese, "found poem" in Chinese, "fincken" in Chinese, "finckenstein" in Chinese, "finckh" in Chinese, "finco" in Chinese, "fincziczki" in Chinese, "find a beautiful realm" in Chinese, "find a bill" in Chinese, "find a business" in Chinese, "find a chance to pick up some money" in Chinese,