final in Chinese
[ 'fainəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "final"Synonyms of "final"Use "final" in a sentence
- The tennis final will be televised live .
- Experiment is the final arbiter in science .
- It was the final irony of missy's life .
- She had lost in the finals the week before .
- She was busily preparing for the finals .
- Thus the final cake moisture is lower .
- The reaction may not go to final completion .
- My final attempt to fix it was successful .
- Final cause, he said, is pure metaphor .
- The price is subject to final confirmation .
- an examination administered at the end of an academic term
Synonyms: final examination, final exam,
- the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
- not to be altered or undone; "the judge''s decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the last say"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
Synonyms: concluding, last, terminal,
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a last resort"; "the net result"
Synonyms: last, net,
"cup final" in Chinese, "final solution" in Chinese, "final thrill" in Chinese, "finaghy" in Chinese, "finagin" in Chinese, "finagle" in Chinese, "finagro" in Chinese, "finaguayac" in Chinese, "final (b,c)" in Chinese, "final a e ment" in Chinese, "final a embly lead time" in Chinese, "final a results" in Chinese,