filtrate in Chinese
How to pronounce "filtrate"Synonyms of "filtrate""filtrate" in a sentence"filtrate" meaning
past tense: filtrated past participle: filtrated present participle: filtrating
- The fluid produced is called nephric filtrate .
- Food-and-mouth disease of cattle could be transmitted by bacteria-free filtrates .
- The nondescript bacteria were responsible for the infectivity of the filtrate .
- The filtrates were treated with a solution of 3.0 grams of sodium iodide in a small amount of water .
- Comprehensive utilization of the filtrate of paper stuff
- A filter device can effectively filtrate impurity
- Application of gpj - 60a pressure filtrating dehydration
- The filtrate can then be used directly for hplc analysis
- Filtrate proportion : 80m2 filtrate quantity : 4pcs
- Wet paint - mist filtrating equipment