film in Chinese
[ film ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "film"Synonyms of "film""film" in a sentence"film" meaning
past tense: filmed past participle: filmed plural: films present participle: filming
- There are three exposures left on this film .
- I would order a lateral skull film .
- The film was already on when we arrived .
- He was one of the principals of the film .
- The film does not synchronize with sound .
- The film will be shown in the open air tonight .
- Her name will help to sell the film .
- Most old films were made in black and white .
- How many pictures remained on the camera film ?
- The film came under the ban of censor .
- a thin coating or layer; "the table was covered with a film of dust"
- photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies
Synonyms: photographic film,
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
Synonyms: plastic film,
- a medium that disseminates moving pictures; "theater pieces transferred to celluloid"; "this story would be good cinema"; "film coverage of sporting events"
Synonyms: cinema, celluloid,
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
Synonyms: movie, picture, moving picture, moving-picture show, motion picture, motion-picture show, picture show, pic, flick, Verb
- make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
Synonyms: shoot, take,
- record in film; "The coronation was filmed"