filling in Chinese
[ 'filiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "filling"Synonyms of "filling""filling" in a sentence"filling" meaning
- Dressing up doesn't fill empty noddle .
- Mistakes were corrected and gaps filled .
- Line up the glasses , and i 'll fill them .
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- She was filled with fury and could not speak .
- The host filled the guest 's glasses in turn .
- He was filled with horror at the sight .
- The electrons are locked in the filled band .
- It must be filled upthis terrible chasm .
- The detector tube is filled with nitric oxide .
- the act of filling something
- (dentistry) a dental appliance consisting of any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth; "when he yawned I could see the gold fillings in his teeth"; "an informal British term for `filling'' is `stopping''"
- the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
Synonyms: woof, weft, pick,
- a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches etc.
- flow into something (as a container)
- any material that fills a space or container; "there was not enough fill for the trench"
"filled" in Chinese, "fill" in Chinese, "filled gold" in Chinese, "filling station" in Chinese, "filling pressure" in Chinese, "filled milk" in Chinese, "filled soap" in Chinese, "mouth filling" in Chinese, "filligoi" in Chinese, "filligree" in Chinese, "filliineae" in Chinese, "fillimarisin" in Chinese, "fillin reflector" in Chinese, "filling a aratus" in Chinese, "filling a prescription" in Chinese, "filling abrasive material" in Chinese, "filling accuracy" in Chinese,