fill in Chinese
[ fil ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fill"Synonyms of "fill""fill" in a sentence"fill" meaning
past tense: filled past participle: filled present participle: filling
- Dressing up doesn't fill empty noddle .
- Mistakes were corrected and gaps filled .
- Line up the glasses , and i 'll fill them .
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- She was filled with fury and could not speak .
- The host filled the guest 's glasses in turn .
- He was filled with horror at the sight .
- The electrons are locked in the filled band .
- It must be filled upthis terrible chasm .
- The detector tube is filled with nitric oxide .
- a quantity sufficient to satisfy; "he ate his fill of potatoes"; "she had heard her fill of gossip"
- any material that fills a space or container; "there was not enough fill for the trench"
Synonyms: filling, Verb
- plug with a substance; "fill a cavity"
- become full; "The pool slowly filled with water"; "The theater filled up slowly"
Synonyms: fill up,
- make full, also in a metaphorical sense; "fill a container"; "fill the child with pride"
Synonyms: fill up, make full,
- fill or meet a want or need
Synonyms: meet, satisfy, fulfill, fulfil,
- fill to satisfaction; "I am sated"
Synonyms: satiate, sate, replete,
- eat until one is sated; "He filled up on turkey"
Synonyms: fill up,
- appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- assume, as of positions or roles; "She took the job as director of development"; "he occupies the position of manager"; "the young prince will soon occupy the throne"
Synonyms: take, occupy,
- occupy the whole of; "The liquid fills the container"
"filled" in Chinese, "filling" in Chinese, "filled gold" in Chinese, "filling station" in Chinese, "filling pressure" in Chinese, "filled milk" in Chinese, "filled soap" in Chinese, "mouth filling" in Chinese, "filkov" in Chinese, "filkova" in Chinese, "filkovic" in Chinese, "filkovski" in Chinese, "filkus" in Chinese, "fill (filling)" in Chinese, "fill (soil)" in Chinese, "fill [stop] a gap" in Chinese, "fill a form" in Chinese,