fill in in Chinese
- Certainly , please fill in the money order form .
- I made the sketch ; he filled in the colours .
- Draw an outline before you fill in the details ...
- He intended to fill in the road map .
- First make an outline and then fill in the content .
- I have filled in this form incorrectly .
- He filled in the rest of the day watching television .
- Behind them engineers filled in the antitank ditch .
- The hole has been filled in .
- The hiatus in sedimentation is filled in progressively from below .
- supply with information on a specific topic; "He filled me in on the latest developments"
- write all the required information onto a form; "fill out this questionnaire, please!"; "make out a form"
Synonyms: complete, fill out, make out,
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- be a substitute; "The young teacher had to substitute for the sick colleague"; "The skim milk substitutes for cream--we are on a strict diet"
Synonyms: substitute, sub, stand in,
"pores filling" in Chinese, "ampoule filling" in Chinese, "filling date" in Chinese, "vein filling" in Chinese, "fill ratio" in Chinese, "filled system" in Chinese, "filled in" in Chinese, "filling block" in Chinese, "filled ground" in Chinese, "fill holes" in Chinese, "fill holes and separate touching blobs" in Chinese, "fill hose" in Chinese, "fill house" in Chinese, "fill ice cubes" in Chinese, "fill in a form" in Chinese, "fill in a form in block letters" in Chinese, "fill in an application form" in Chinese, "fill in brickwork" in Chinese,