fictitious in Chinese
- She was sure his equanimity was fictitious .
- The characters in this story are all fictitious ...
- This is a fictitious story .
- The story my mother told me when i was young is fictitious .
- She could give no fictitious representation of her journey to rome .
- That player could work himself up to passion by a mere fictitious speech .
- The fictitious colonel no longer asserted that the island's north shore was undefended .
- I would falsify the attendance records by filling out membership cards with fictitious names .
- Pope's was the mere mimicry of his friend, a fictitious part which he began to play before it became him .
- This can be considered to be a stacttop location for a fictitious block surrounding the procedure body .
- adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
Synonyms: assumed, false, fictive, pretended, put on, sham,
- formed or conceived by the imagination; "a fabricated excuse for his absence"; "a fancied wrong"; "a fictional character"
Synonyms: fabricated, fancied, fictional,
"fictitious person" in Chinese, "fictitious year" in Chinese, "fictious" in Chinese, "fictious assets" in Chinese, "fictious boundary" in Chinese, "fictious capital" in Chinese, "fictious dielectric constant" in Chinese, "fictitious a et" in Chinese, "fictitious account" in Chinese, "fictitious account receivable" in Chinese, "fictitious accounts receivable" in Chinese,