fibre in Chinese
[ 'faibə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fibre"Use "fibre" in a sentence
- The greens are full of fibres that you can 't chew .
- The cutters for fibre strands are simple in design .
- Septa are constructed from muscle fibres .
- Natural vegetable fibres are all cheap .
- He is a man of strong moral fibre .
- Unfinished glass fibres become surrounded by water .
- We 'll have to staple synthetic fibre this afternoon ..
- Nylon is a man-made fibre .
- The strength of glass fibres presents a more complex picture .
- The periodic buckling leaves the fibre in a waved conformation .
- a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
Synonyms: fiber, vulcanized fiber,
- the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions; "education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
Synonyms: character, fiber,
- any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber)
- a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn
"connective fibre" in Chinese, "staple fibre" in Chinese, "wood fibre" in Chinese, "optical fibre" in Chinese, "glass fibre" in Chinese, "nerve fibre" in Chinese, "fibre optics" in Chinese, "acrylic fibre" in Chinese, "fibrauretin" in Chinese, "fibrauretine" in Chinese, "fibrauretinum" in Chinese, "fibraurin" in Chinese, "fibravyl" in Chinese, "fibre (= fiber)" in Chinese, "fibre (or fiber)" in Chinese, "fibre -optic roamn laser" in Chinese, "fibre abrasion tester" in Chinese,