few in Chinese
[ fju: ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "few"Synonyms of "few""few" in a sentence"few" meaning
- He lined out a few songs upon request .
- For a few minutes she was almost overcome .
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- A few moments later andrey joined her .
- Restrictions were many, distractions were few .
- I have a little money and a few interests .
- You 've only a few pages to go .
- His house is a few yards behind the church .
- A few drops of wine had spilled upon the table .
- Only a few journalists were allowed inside .
- a small elite group; "it was designed for the discriminating few"
- a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a''; a small but indefinite number; "a few weeks ago"; "a few more wagons than usual"; "an invalid''s pleasures are few and far between"; "few roses were still blooming"; "few women have led troops in battle"