fell in Chinese
[ fel ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "fell"Synonyms of "fell""fell" in a sentence"fell" meaning
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- They often fall out over some trifling matter .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The full cost of the wedding fell on me .
- The man conned me and i fell for it .
- At length i fell into some broils .
- Her face fell when she heard the news .
- Katydids were lamenting fall 's approach .
- The falling tree just grazed his chair .
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin''s roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks"
Synonyms: barbarous, brutal, cruel, roughshod, savage, vicious, Verb
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
Synonyms: drop, strike down, cut down,
- sew a seam by folding the edges
- pass away rapidly; "Time flies like an arrow"; "Time fleeing beneath him"
Synonyms: fly, vanish, Noun
- the act of felling something (as a tree)
- seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
Synonyms: felled seam,
- the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
"fallen" in Chinese, "fall" in Chinese, "falling" in Chinese, "fall wind" in Chinese, "yosemite falls" in Chinese, "fall line" in Chinese, "fall away" in Chinese, "falling star" in Chinese, "free fall" in Chinese, "felkin" in Chinese, "felkl" in Chinese, "felklova" in Chinese, "felkner" in Chinese, "felkuti" in Chinese, "fell among" in Chinese, "fell asleep" in Chinese, "fell back" in Chinese, "fell back on" in Chinese,