feeling into in Chinese
- The author projects his own thoughts and feelings into the personality of the hero of his play .
- His voice expressed the frustration he felt at being unable to put his feeling into words .
- She knew that before the command came to march again she absolutely had to massage some feeling into her feet .
- You ' d better put your feelings into words
- When the sicken child feel into asleep , the mother slipped in
- We ' re talking about business here . don ' t mix your personal feeling into it
- Put one s feeling into words
- Therefore , it is crucial for us to melt the traditional culture of human feeling into the construction of chinese social security in rural areas
- If you learn to put down everything , get rid of all worries and put your heart , feelings into the invisible universe , then how spacious your heart is , how happy it is
- Put the current art masterpiece into life original version ; experience perfect ancient europe amorous feelings and countless magnificence ; change cultural feeling into eternality and become a memory
- More examples： 1 2
"resilient felt" in Chinese, "feeling pulse" in Chinese, "felt blistering" in Chinese, "self feeling" in Chinese, "feeling jittery" in Chinese, "feel with" in Chinese, "saturating felt" in Chinese, "simple feeling" in Chinese, "feel exhausted" in Chinese, "feeling horny" in Chinese, "feeling hot" in Chinese, "feeling hot and cold" in Chinese, "feeling in love" in Chinese, "feeling in the pink" in Chinese, "feeling like a fool cos i let you down" in Chinese, "feeling lonely" in Chinese, "feeling lost and blue mnn" in Chinese, "feeling love" in Chinese,