feature in Chinese
[ 'fi:tʃə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "feature"Synonyms of "feature""feature" in a sentence"feature" meaning
past tense: featured past participle: featured plural: features present participle: featuring
- Jon screwed his features into a scowl .
- Her eyes are her best feature .
- Round-the-clock service features this store .
- The boy is bright-eyed and has good features .
- The party had inspirited her features .
- The veil she was wearing obscured her features .
- All three groups have many features in common .
- Irregular features are condemned in beauty .
- His handsome features glowed with pleasure .
- Can you feature smoking here ?
- an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
- the characteristic parts of a person''s face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin; "an expression of pleasure crossed his features"; "his lineaments were very regular"
- a prominent attribute or aspect of something; "the map showed roads and other features"; "generosity is one of his best characteristics"
- (linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind
Synonyms: feature of speech,
- a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine; "they ran a feature on retirement planning"
Synonyms: feature article,
- the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater; "the feature tonight is `Casablanca''"
Synonyms: feature film, Verb
- have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
Synonyms: sport, boast,
"featured" in Chinese, "featured story" in Chinese, "feature film" in Chinese, "distinctive feature" in Chinese, "feature story" in Chinese, "double feature" in Chinese, "geographic features" in Chinese, "featured cast" in Chinese, "geographical features" in Chinese, "feating means" in Chinese, "featley" in Chinese, "featly" in Chinese, "feats" in Chinese, "feats future european ats system concept" in Chinese, "feature abstraction" in Chinese, "feature analysis" in Chinese, "feature analysis model" in Chinese, "feature and attribute coding catalogue" in Chinese,