feather in Chinese
[ 'feðə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "feather"Synonyms of "feather""feather" in a sentence"feather" meaning
past tense: feathered past participle: feathered plural: feathers present participle: feathering
- His clients were of the same feather .
- You could have knocked him down with a feather .
- I can see you through your feathers .
- A feather bed enervates the body of a child .
- He feathered arrows with duck's feathers .
- Birches and oaks feathered the narrow ravines .
- Feathers are the distinctive covering of birds .
- The chick will soon feather out .
- She held her feather duster by handle .
- Do n't put feathers in your own cap .
- turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
Synonyms: plume, plumage, Verb
- grow feathers; "The young sparrows are fledging already"
- turn the oar, while rowing
- turn the paddle; in canoeing
- cover or fit with feathers
- join tongue and groove, in carpentry
"feathering" in Chinese, "feathered" in Chinese, "white feather" in Chinese, "sea feather" in Chinese, "feather brain" in Chinese, "flight feather" in Chinese, "sickle feather" in Chinese, "feather duster" in Chinese, "feather wit" in Chinese, "feat shoo" in Chinese, "feat transference" in Chinese, "feat ver" in Chinese, "feater edge deckle" in Chinese, "feathe shot" in Chinese, "feather alum" in Chinese, "feather amount" in Chinese, "feather amphibolite" in Chinese, "feather an arrow" in Chinese,