feasibility in Chinese
[ ˌfi:zə'biləti ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "feasibility"Synonyms of "feasibility""feasibility" meaning"feasibility" in a sentence
- The spokesman admitted the feasibility of the american proposals .
- The open competitive design system that exists in germany has produced numerous feasibility studies .
- Western european nations had long since demonstrated the excellence and feasibility of such systems .
- The economic feasibility of cost-reducing changes will always depend on sustained need .
- But an animated discussion in regard to the manner and feasibility of providing for its wants at once sprung up .
- The feasibility of the nonlinear complementarity problem
- A study on the feasibility for environmental education
- Feasibility of insar application to antarctic mapping
- They doubted of the feasibility of the project
- Prepare detailed feasibility studies including
- the quality of being doable