fault in Chinese
[ fɔ:lt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fault"Synonyms of "fault""fault" in a sentence"fault" meaning
past tense: faulted past participle: faulted plural: faults present participle: faulting
- I like him none the less for his faults .
- I told him that it was his own fault .
- I didn't fault a man for chasing tail .
- I can not lick a fault out of him .
- Faults are thick where love is thin .
- He is liable for the fault of his son .
- Do n't scold him , it is not his fault .
- He has faults ; none the less , i like him ..
- His fault is that he's too diffident .
- I have no fault to find with your work .
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
Synonyms: mistake, error,
- (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area); "he served too many double faults"
- responsibility for a bad situation or event; "it was John''s fault"
- the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection; "they discussed the merits and demerits of her novel"; "he knew his own faults much better than she did"
- (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.); "it took much longer to find the fault than to fix it"
- (geology) a crack in the earth''s crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other; "they built it right over a geological fault"; "he studied the faulting of the earth''s crust"
Synonyms: faulting, geological fault, shift, fracture, break,
- an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer"
Synonyms: defect, flaw, Verb
- put or pin the blame on
- "fault" meaning: Noun: fault folt A wrong action attrib...
- "fault" meaning in Japanese: １fault n. 欠点, 短所; 責任, 罪; 誤り, 過失; 〔地質〕 断層; 〔電気〕 故障. 【動詞＋】 ◆...
- "fault" meaning in Korean: noun, 과실, 결점, 책임, 테니스 폴트(서브실패), 단층(at fault 잘못하여, 당황하여)
- "fault" meaning in Russian: 1) недостаток, дефект Ex: an essential fault in (of) a the...
- "fault" meaning in Arabic: n. خلل, ذنب إثم, عيب, غلطة, نقيصة, سيئة, غضاضة, جنحة, زل...
- "fault" meaning in French: n. défaut, imperfection; vice; faute; coupable, culpabil...
"fault block" in Chinese, "orographic fault" in Chinese, "foot fault" in Chinese, "strike fault" in Chinese, "graben fault" in Chinese, "faulque" in Chinese, "faulquemont" in Chinese, "faulquier" in Chinese, "faulr fold" in Chinese, "faulstich" in Chinese, "fault ,foul" in Chinese, "fault activity" in Chinese, "fault activity evaluation of bridge site" in Chinese, "fault adjustment" in Chinese,