fallacy in Chinese
[ 'fæləsi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fallacy"Use "fallacy" in a sentence
- He had no difficulty in disposing of the fallacy .
- Collins had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Collines had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Some of the fallacies that have pervaded management in the company now have been resolved .
- That very simple sentence showed me, as i still think, the fallacy in the argument of the first cause .
- Crane is also interested in the spectacle of war, which he describes with a painter's or a poet's responsiveness to colour and the pathetic fallacy .
- He wants a fallacy to expose, a blunder to pillory, requires a little sense of victory, a roll of the drums, to call his powers into full exercise .
- The fallacy has been exposed in its naked absurdity
- The fallacy of anti - administration monopoly and its vanishing
- The fallacies of many arguments are quite obvious
- a misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning
Synonyms: false belief,
"pathetic fallacy" in Chinese, "intentional fallacy" in Chinese, "fallacious derivation" in Chinese, "fallacious inference" in Chinese, "fallaciousdeferredcharges" in Chinese, "fallaciously" in Chinese, "fallaction deferred charge" in Chinese, "fallacy of composition" in Chinese, "fallacy of four concepts" in Chinese, "fallacy; unreasonable remarks" in Chinese, "fallada" in Chinese,