fall out in Chinese
- They often fall out over some trifling matter .
- It fell out that i could not get there in time .
- We were pleased with the way things fell out .
- She fell out with the journalist .
- Partners frequently fall out .
- He fell out with his father and became a wanderer .
- The two of them never fell out .
- He had never fallen out on a hike .
- There fell out a misunderstanding between the two friends .
- They fell out with each other just before their marriage .
- come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
Synonyms: happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, come about, take place,
- have a breach in relations; "We fell out over a trivial question"
- leave (a barracks) in order to take a place in a military formation, or leave a military formation; "the soldiers fell out"
- come off; "His hair and teeth fell out"
Synonyms: come out,
- come as a logical consequence; follow logically; "It follows that your assertion is false"; "the theorem falls out nicely"
"fallen" in Chinese, "fell" in Chinese, "fall" in Chinese, "falling" in Chinese, "fall on your knees" in Chinese, "fall onto" in Chinese, "fall onto the caged island" in Chinese, "fall or droheavily or suddenly" in Chinese, "fall or potential testa" in Chinese, "fall out boy" in Chinese, "fall out collector" in Chinese, "fall out deposition" in Chinese, "fall out hopper" in Chinese,