fall back in Chinese
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced .
- Jude fell back upon his old complaint .
- I fell back and hurt my head .
- Charlotte fell back and sat down heavily on the bed .
- He tries to fall back on the other pleasure of life .
- The enemy had to fall back on the second line of defence .
- The other ladies had fallen back at her approach .
- Then it fell back on saugar to await reinforcements .
- At least we can fall back on candles if the electricity fails .
- Bethune and the unit fell back to a town called sung chia chuang .
- go back to bad behavior; "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals"
Synonyms: relapse, lapse, recidivate, regress, retrogress,
Synonyms: lose, drop off, fall behind, recede,
- move back and away from; "The enemy fell back"
- hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
Synonyms: lag, dawdle, fall behind,
- fall backwards and down
- have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
Synonyms: resort, recur,
"fallen" in Chinese, "fell" in Chinese, "fall" in Chinese, "falling" in Chinese, "fall at construction site" in Chinese, "fall at your feet" in Chinese, "fall attack" in Chinese, "fall away" in Chinese, "fall away position" in Chinese, "fall back (=retreat, turn back)" in Chinese, "fall back circuit" in Chinese, "fall back disposal facilities" in Chinese, "fall back mode" in Chinese,