falcon in Chinese
How to pronounce "falcon"Synonyms of "falcon"Use "falcon" in a sentence
- The little falcon was storming .
- The comet, for example, was really only a fancy falcon .
- This made the car a great success and put in the category of the falcon and the mustang .
- As we processed this information, we began to look at the sales figures from the falcon .
- - pigeon - eating falcons . - pigeon - eating falcons
- Pigeon - eating falcons . - pigeon - eating falcons
- What ' s wrong with the falcon ? - hyperdrive
- - what ' s wrong with the falcon ? - hyperdrive
- If the millennium falcon went into light speed . .
- Our ships have sighted the millennium falcon , lord
- diurnal birds of prey having long pointed powerful wings adapted for swift flight
- hunt with falcons; "The tribes like to falcon in the desert"