fake in Chinese
[ feik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fake"Use "fake" in a sentence
past tense: faked past participle: faked plural: fakes present participle: faking
- Every politician has to fake a little .
- How do you know a fake from the original ?
- When there wasn't any news i faked it .
- There are also a few fake fire alarms .
- I faked a throw but kept the ball myself .
- He's not sick, he's just faking .
- The plan, however, was self-evidently a fake .
- She 's not sick she 's just faking .
- Those regulations could be faked .
- I don't think she was faking about the hand .
- fraudulent; having a misleading appearance
Synonyms: bogus, phony, phoney, bastard,
- not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn''t fake anything; it''s real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
Synonyms: false, faux, imitation, simulated, Verb
- speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths; "The politician was not well prepared for the debate and faked it"
Synonyms: talk through one''s hat, bullshit, bull,
- make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She forged a Green Card"
Synonyms: forge, counterfeit,
- tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
Synonyms: fudge, manipulate, falsify, cook, wangle, misrepresent, Noun
- (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be
Synonyms: sham, postiche,
- a person who makes deceitful pretenses
Synonyms: imposter, impostor, pretender, faker, fraud, sham, shammer, pseudo, pseud, role player,