failure in Chinese
[ 'feiljə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "failure"Synonyms of "failure"Use "failure" in a sentence
- It was impossible to associate failure with him ...
- Do n't judge a person by his success or failure .
- Yielding can properly be termed failure .
- His failure has been the making of him .
- Clearly, there was an intelligence failure .
- Failure left her bitter and twisted .
- Bad management was a cause of the failure .
- Vacillation is the cause of his failure .
- Was the dinner to be a failure after all ?
- His failure is largely due to timidity .
- an unexpected omission; "he resented my failure to return his call"; "the mechanic''s failure to check the brakes"
- an act that fails; "his failure to pass the test"
- an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose; "the surprise party was a complete failure"
- a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
Synonyms: loser, nonstarter, unsuccessful person,
- loss of ability to function normally; "kidney failure"
- lack of success; "he felt that his entire life had been a failure"; "that year there was a crop failure"
- inability to discharge all your debts as they come due; "the company had to declare bankruptcy"; "fraudulent loans led to the failure of many banks"
"heart failure" in Chinese, "failtodistributetotheextremities" in Chinese, "failtograspthemainpoints" in Chinese, "failtoheal" in Chinese, "failue of middle-warmer energy" in Chinese, "failue of yin to sustain yang" in Chinese, "failure (fault)" in Chinese, "failure 0f marriage" in Chinese, "failure acce" in Chinese, "failure access" in Chinese,