failing in Chinese
[ 'feiliŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "failing"Synonyms of "failing""failing" in a sentence"failing" meaning
- The reason why he failed was his laziness .
- When hard tactics failed , soft methods were used .
- He failed like so many before him .
- Tom failed but his sister got through .
- His courage failed him at the last moment .
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- Poor old fellow, his mind is failing .
- His failing had little to do with me .
- You will fail unless you bestir yourself .
- I will be there at two o'clock without fail .
- failure to reach a minimum required performance; "his failing the course led to his disqualification"; "he got two flunks on his report"
- a flaw or weak point; "he was quick to point out his wife''s failings"
Synonyms: weakness, Adjective
- below acceptable in performance; "received failing grades"
"fail" in Chinese, "fail safe" in Chinese, "pass fail" in Chinese, "failedrift" in Chinese, "failed错误读指令错误请求指令错误" in Chinese, "failey" in Chinese, "faili" in Chinese, "failie" in Chinese, "failing agreement of the parties" in Chinese, "failing and disappointing" in Chinese, "failing bank" in Chinese, "failing film" in Chinese,