facial in Chinese
[ 'feiʃəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "facial"Synonyms of "facial""facial" in a sentence"facial" meaning
- Facial painting is an adaptation of the mask .
- No , i am going to get a facial massage .
- The signs of the ordinary faint are marked facial pallor and moist cold skin .
- Trauma to the facial bones is often associated with a cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea .
- For that matter, the facial hairs he chops off were produced by other cells .
- Mahalanobis distance based facial expression recognition
- Cosmetics are often used to conceal facial blemishes
- The human facial combined expression recognition system
- Did you have a nice facial ? are you loosened up
- Facial expression recognition based on adaboost algorithm
- care for the face that usually involves cleansing and massage and the application of cosmetic creams
- cranial nerve that supplies facial muscles
Synonyms: facial nerve, nervus facialis, seventh cranial nerve, Adjective
- of or pertaining to the outside surface of an object
- of or concerning the face; "a facial massage"; "facial hair"; "facial expression"
"facial angle" in Chinese, "facial cream" in Chinese, "facial neuralgia" in Chinese, "facial nerve" in Chinese, "facial tissue" in Chinese, "facial index" in Chinese, "facia lumbodorsalis" in Chinese, "facia panel" in Chinese, "facia(panel)" in Chinese, "faciaccessory nerve anastomosis" in Chinese, "faciai angle" in Chinese, "facial asm" in Chinese, "facial abscess" in Chinese, "facial actinomycosis" in Chinese, "facial acu-anesthesia" in Chinese,