fabric in Chinese
[ 'fæbrik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fabric"Synonyms of "fabric""fabric" in a sentence"fabric" meaning
- The fabric was displayed on a wired stand .
- You should choose a fabric that will wear well .
- You should choose a fabric that will last a long time .
- Wollen fabrics shrink in the wash .
- Their own badly torn industrial fabric could be repaired .
- This fabric stains easily .
- This fabric launders well .
- The desizing mixture is applied to the fabric using a padder .
- Society is a delicate fabric of sentiments and understandings .
- The fabric he represented had in no wise bowed its head .
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
Synonyms: cloth, material, textile,
- the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
"abrasive fabric" in Chinese, "breaker fabric" in Chinese, "fabric proofing" in Chinese, "figured fabrics" in Chinese, "barred fabrics" in Chinese, "fabric glove" in Chinese, "fabriacation" in Chinese, "fabrianesi" in Chinese, "fabriani" in Chinese, "fabriano" in Chinese, "fabriano只在第二与第三年开设" in Chinese, "fabric absorption" in Chinese, "fabric absorption test" in Chinese, "fabric accumulator" in Chinese, "fabric advancing device" in Chinese,