extraction in Chinese
[ iks'trækʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "extraction"Synonyms of "extraction""extraction" in a sentence"extraction" meaning
- They are by-products from the oil extraction .
- He needs two extractions .
- Men said he was an english cavalier, and of no high extraction .
- Germinability of pollen largely depends on the extraction procedure .
- Absorption studies were conducted on the residue after each extraction .
- She came from a family of irish extraction but not catholic .
- The length of time of the extraction and the particle size are both pertinent .
- Solvent extraction is accomplished by the addition of an immiscible solvent to the wastewater .
- Such extraction modifies the whole cell-membrance network throughout the wool fiber .
- It is difficult to define the detection limits obtained by chelation-solvent extraction .
- the action of taking out something (especially using effort or force); "the dentist gave her a local anesthetic prior to the extraction"
- properties attributable to your ancestry; "he comes from good origins"
Synonyms: origin, descent,
- the process of obtaining something from a mixture or compound by chemical or physical or mechanical means
"extraction column" in Chinese, "extraction rates" in Chinese, "menstrual extraction" in Chinese, "extractio cataractae simplex" in Chinese, "extractio cum cochleario" in Chinese, "extractio extracapsularis" in Chinese, "extractio intracapsularis" in Chinese, "extractioa cataractae composita" in Chinese, "extraction ()" in Chinese, "extraction (dental)" in Chinese, "extraction -free wood" in Chinese, "extraction a aratus" in Chinese,