external in Chinese
[ eks'tə:nl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "external"Synonyms of "external""external" in a sentence"external" meaning
- In addition, external energy appears as heat .
- Drop warm ear drops in external canal .
- Insects need an external source of sterols .
- Because of its bulk, the crystal is external .
- Being rich is a very external quality .
- External torques arise from outside the system .
- The oil is for external application only .
- The external debts of that country are staggering .
- Do not judge people by externals alone .
- Four types of external balances are in general use .
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- purely outward or superficial; "external composure"; "an external concern for reputation"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
Synonyms: international, outside,
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
Synonyms: extraneous, outside, Noun
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"
"external works" in Chinese, "external fertilization" in Chinese, "external examination" in Chinese, "external student" in Chinese, "external respiration" in Chinese, "external galaxy" in Chinese, "extern" in Chinese, "extern non-resident student" in Chinese, "externa ear barotrauma" in Chinese, "externa et interna pericarditis" in Chinese, "externagranular layer" in Chinese, "external -combustion turbine" in Chinese, "external a ets" in Chinese, "external abdomial hernia" in Chinese, "external abdominal oblique" in Chinese,