export in Chinese
[ 'ekspɔ:t ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "export"Synonyms of "export""export" in a sentence"export" meaning
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- Sugar is one chief export of china .
- The blood exports waste products from the tissue .
- We now export all kinds of industrial products .
- One twentieth of the total output was exported ..
- We get export earnings from goods and services .
- Exports have increased and become more diverse .
- Japan imports row cotton and exports cotton goods .
- There has been some shrinkage in our export trade .
- He is familiar with export procedure .
- commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
Synonyms: exportation, Verb
- cause to spread in another part of the world; "The Russians exported Marxism to Africa"
- transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- sell or transfer abroad; "we export less than we import and have a negative trade balance"
"ration export" in Chinese, "invisible export" in Chinese, "visible exports" in Chinese, "exponometer" in Chinese, "expontntial growth coefficient" in Chinese, "exporess" in Chinese, "exporing and international marketing" in Chinese, "exporsan" in Chinese, "export abroad" in Chinese, "export acceptance" in Chinese, "export account" in Chinese, "export action" in Chinese,