explosion in Chinese
[ iks'pləuʒən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "explosion"Use "explosion" in a sentence
- Boom ! boom ! boom ! a series of explosions shook the valley .
- The supernova explosion disrupts the binary .
- The explosion made my ears sing .
- He was injured as the result of a boiler explosion ..
- The explosion of atom bombs gives out a good heat .
- The echo of the explosion damped itself in the air .
- The explosion stirred the atmosphere tempestuously .
- The explosion sent us running in all directions .
- He put the odd weather down to nuclear explosions .
- The police are investigating the cause of the explosion .
- the act of exploding or bursting; "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- a golf shot from a bunker that typically moves sand as well as the golf ball
- a sudden outburst; "an explosion of laughter"; "an explosion of rage"
- the terminal forced release of pressure built up during the occlusive phase of a stop consonant
- a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
Synonyms: detonation, blowup,
- the noise caused by an explosion; "the explosion was heard a mile away"
- a sudden great increase; "the population explosion"; "the information explosion"
"explosion chamber" in Chinese, "dust explosion" in Chinese, "population explosion" in Chinese, "explosion gas turbine" in Chinese, "explosimeter" in Chinese, "explosin" in Chinese, "explosing egg" in Chinese, "explosing-proof lift" in Chinese, "explosio reccia" in Chinese, "explosion (or ex- plosive) engine" in Chinese, "explosion (or explosive) engine" in Chinese, "explosion - proof connection box" in Chinese, "explosion - proof lighting" in Chinese,