expectant in Chinese
- Everything would seem waiting and expectant .
- There was an expectant stir from the audience .
- Stumpy stepped before the expectant crowd .
- Rosedale still stood before her in an expectant attitude .
- There was a stir in the air and a sense of expectant gaiety .
- Even the coconut trees seemed swollen and expectant .
- An expectant mother with a first baby should avoid such a strain .
- His voice was mild but it had an expectant fearful quality in it .
- On the instant those at the table were keyed up and expectant to him .
- The house had an expectant air and i caught whispered talk of "what is to become of her children? "
"expectancy value theory" in Chinese, "expectancy wave" in Chinese, "expectancy x value theory" in Chinese, "expectancyinstrumentality theory" in Chinese, "expectancyvalence theory" in Chinese, "expectant attention" in Chinese, "expectant attitude" in Chinese, "expectant cow" in Chinese, "expectant estate" in Chinese,