exercise in Chinese
[ 'eksəsaiz ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "exercise"Synonyms of "exercise""exercise" in a sentence"exercise" meaning
past tense: exercised past participle: exercised plural: exercises present participle: exercising
- He believes in getting plenty of exercise .
- Repeat exercise 2 using the above method .
- He does not look as though he gets enough exercise .
- Teachers exercise authority over their pupils .
- Pig nutrition is a financial exercise .
- He is engaged in doing his french exercises .
- It's an exercise in stable-door shutting .
- Philip was much exercised over her age .
- You ought to diet and take more exercise .
- Look over exercises before handing them in .
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
Synonyms: exercising, physical exercise, physical exertion, workout,
- a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding; "you must work the examples at the end of each chapter in the textbook"
- systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect"
Synonyms: practice, drill, practice session, recitation,
- the act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
Synonyms: use, usage, utilization, utilisation, employment,
- (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches; "academic exercises"
- do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day"
Synonyms: work out,
- give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work one''s muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind"
Synonyms: work, work out,
- learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
Synonyms: drill, practice, practise,
- put to use; "exert one''s power or influence"
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
Synonyms: practice, practise, do,
"slimming exercises" in Chinese, "field exercise" in Chinese, "wrist exercise" in Chinese, "graduation exercises" in Chinese, "bodily exercise" in Chinese, "floor exercise" in Chinese, "physical exercise" in Chinese, "isometric exercise" in Chinese, "exercices au sol" in Chinese, "exercices la barre" in Chinese, "exercisable" in Chinese, "exercisable concurrently" in Chinese, "exercisableoperableworkable" in Chinese, "exercise a claim" in Chinese, "exercise a close supervision over" in Chinese, "exercise a function" in Chinese, "exercise a mandate" in Chinese,