exchangeable in Chinese
[ iks'tʃeindʒəbl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "exchangeable"Synonyms of "exchangeable""exchangeable" in a sentence"exchangeable" meaning
- Sale goods in this shop are not exchangeable .
- The watch is exchangeable if it is not satisfactory .
- Phenotype and niche are exchangeable notions .
- It occurs as an exchangeable base in the clay mineral and organic fractions of soils .
- Accumulation of excessive exchangeable potassium is from the use of mixed fertilizers or manure .
- Wages, profit, and rent, are the three original sources of all revenue as well as of all exchangeable value .
- Determination of exchangeable manganese in forest soil
- Determination of exchangeable acidity in forest soil
- Determination of exchangeable sodium in alkaline soil
- Gets the exchangeable image file exif format
获取可交换图像文件( exif )格式。
- capable of being exchanged for or replaced by something of equal value; "convertible securities"
- suitable to be exchanged
- capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability; "interchangeable electric outlets" "interchangeable parts"
Synonyms: interchangeable, similar, standardized, standardised,
"exchangeable value" in Chinese, "exchange-to-exchange" in Chinese, "exchange-traded derivative" in Chinese, "exchange-traded fund" in Chinese, "exchange-value of labor-power" in Chinese, "exchangeability" in Chinese, "exchangeable aluminium" in Chinese, "exchangeable ammonia" in Chinese, "exchangeable anion" in Chinese, "exchangeable base" in Chinese,