excessive in Chinese
[ ik'sesiv ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "excessive"Use "excessive" in a sentence
- Her voice shock with excessive emotion .
- Excessive smoking is harmful to one 's health .
- He had fallen senseless with excessive pain .
- The costs of ground investigation become excessive .
- His reserve had been always excessive and habitual .
- Excessive cleverness rarely pays in diplomacy .
- Inflation is caused by excessive money stock .
- Relief must not be so excessive .
- Movement may be excessive in painful eye conditions .
- Excessive moisture is unfavourable for soybean germination .
- beyond normal limits; "excessive charges"; "a book of inordinate length"; "his dress stops just short of undue elegance"; "unreasonable demands"
Synonyms: inordinate, undue, unreasonable,
- unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings; "extravagant praise"; "exuberant compliments"; "overweening ambition"; "overweening greed"
Synonyms: extravagant, exuberant, overweening,
"excesses" in Chinese, "excesses of harmful heat" in Chinese, "excessfranchise" in Chinese, "excesshead" in Chinese, "excessiv dribbling" in Chinese, "excessive acceleration" in Chinese, "excessive acceleration barrier" in Chinese, "excessive accommodatin" in Chinese, "excessive accommodation" in Chinese,