exceptional in Chinese
[ ik'sepʃənl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "exceptional"Synonyms of "exceptional""exceptional" in a sentence"exceptional" meaning
- This story naturally was exceptional .
- Celia seemed to have exceptional energy .
- Mcnamara was, indeed, an exceptional figure .
- In emergency he assumes exceptional powers .
- The flesh of this kind of fish has exceptional delicacy .
- Her musical execution was quite exceptional .
- I am not so exceptional a woman as you think .
- Its flesh has exceptional delicacies .
- This was an exceptional case .
- We have enjoyed an exceptional run of fine weather recently .
- surpassing what is common or usual or expected; "he paid especial attention to her"; "exceptional kindness"; "a matter of particular and unusual importance"; "a special occasion"; "a special reason to confide in her"; "what''s so special about the year 2000?"
Synonyms: especial, particular, special,
- deviating widely from a norm of physical or mental ability; used especially of children below normal in intelligence; "special educational provisions for exceptional children"
- far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree; "a night of exceeding darkness"; "an exceptional memory"; "olympian efforts to save the city from bankruptcy"; "the young Mozart''s prodigious talents"
Synonyms: exceeding, olympian, prodigious, surpassing,
"exception-peinciple system" in Chinese, "exception-principle system" in Chinese, "exception-safe" in Chinese, "exceptionable" in Chinese, "exceptionably" in Chinese, "exceptional aborts" in Chinese, "exceptional action info inquiry" in Chinese, "exceptional advantages" in Chinese, "exceptional case" in Chinese,