ever-increasing in Chinese
- There is an ever-increasing need to link communications systems on various continents .
- The roll erection system now comes into play and provides an ever-increasing torque about the pitch axis .
- This is a reflection that has often recurred to me since that night, and with an ever-increasing force .
- To the west of thirteen states stretched limitless lands into which settlers were now pushing in ever-increasing numbers .
- The addition of matter over this critical value would lead to the collapse of the star without limit because of the ever-increasing gravitational forces .
- In a world that is becoming more and more interdependent, there is an ever-increasing need to link communications systems on various continents .
- On the east coast and in the english channel small vessels continued to ply under an ever-increasing attack by air, by e-boat and by mines .
- We have to ask ourselves very seriously what will happen if this two-fold use of knowledge with its ever-increasing power continues .
- Systems are experiencing ever - increasing demand
- Reflection on ever - increasing savings deposits of china ' s residents
"ever finde" in Chinese, "ever present" in Chinese, "ever since" in Chinese, "ever expanding" in Chinese, "for ever" in Chinese, "ever before" in Chinese, "ever victorious" in Chinese, "ever as before" in Chinese, "make ufor ever" in Chinese, "ever-frozen" in Chinese, "ever-frozen layer" in Chinese, "ever-frozen soil" in Chinese, "ever-growing" in Chinese, "ever-growing material and cultural needs" in Chinese, "ever-increasing demand" in Chinese, "ever-larger" in Chinese, "ever-married" in Chinese, "ever-normal granary" in Chinese,