event in Chinese
[ i'vent ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "event"Synonyms of "event""event" in a sentence"event" meaning
- The event is assigned to various causes .
- Today's events bespeak future tragedy .
- This deal occurred in a pairs event .
- Events crowd upon me, one after another .
- These events were referred to as ground roll .
- In the event of fire , ring the alarm-bell .
- Crucial events impend in europe .
- They do n't want a rerun of a certain event .
- The stirring event was well canvassed .
- Her mind traveled over recent events .
- something that happens at a given place and time
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
Synonyms: consequence, effect, outcome, result, issue, upshot,
- a phenomenon located at a single point in space-time; the fundamental observational entity in relativity theory
- a special set of circumstances; "in that event, the first possibility is excluded"; "it may rain in which case the picnic will be canceled"
"event movie" in Chinese, "complemental event" in Chinese, "media event" in Chinese, "event counter" in Chinese, "field event" in Chinese, "cup event" in Chinese, "evenshaug" in Chinese, "evensk" in Chinese, "evensmo" in Chinese, "evenson" in Chinese, "evensong" in Chinese, "event 0f default" in Chinese, "event accessors" in Chinese, "event adapter" in Chinese, "event alert" in Chinese,