evaporation in Chinese
[ iˌvæpə'reiʃən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "evaporation"Use "evaporation" in a sentence
- Evaporation is a significant environmental pathway .
- The crust seals the soil and prevents the evaporation of water .
- The latex concentration is raised by evaporation or centrifugation .
- Most of atmosphere's water vapor comes from evaporation of sea water .
- Additional symbols are required to describe evaporation processes of this type .
- The rain drops will be subject to evaporation in the unsaturated subcloud layer .
- Larger drops fall quickly and can better afford to lose mass by evaporation .
- An inert gas such as argon is introduced to reduce evaporation of the filament .
- If evaporation and concentration continues a saturated solution will eventually be produced .
- There is generally more evaporation over the oceans and more precipitation over the land .
"evaporation cooling" in Chinese, "evaporation nucleon" in Chinese, "evaporation gum test" in Chinese, "evaporating unit" in Chinese, "evaporatingcoil" in Chinese, "evaporatingcolumn" in Chinese, "evaporatio an" in Chinese, "evaporatio u re ion" in Chinese, "evaporation and sputtering" in Chinese, "evaporation anomaly" in Chinese, "evaporation area" in Chinese, "evaporation at constant temperature" in Chinese,