evaluate in Chinese
[ i'væljueit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "evaluate"Synonyms of "evaluate"Use "evaluate" in a sentence
- Researchers are evaluating several methods .
- Do n't evaluate people by their clothes .
- He uses this assertion to evaluate real integrals .
- We often sat down to evaluate the changing situation .
- This cuts the labor of evaluating integrals almost in half .
- This behavior is consistent for all values of k evaluated .
- A single specimen testing record is sufficient to evaluate .
- The determinant can be evaluated from the cofactors of any column .
- The implications of their presence in water have not been evaluated .
- To evaluate the effect of drift, one should therefore first know n .
- form a critical opinion of; "I cannot judge some works of modern art"; "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?" "We shouldn''t pass judgment on other people"
Synonyms: pass judgment, judge,
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
Synonyms: measure, valuate, assess, appraise, value,
"evaliste niyonkuru" in Chinese, "evalnet" in Chinese, "evalon overedge texturing system" in Chinese, "evaluable" in Chinese, "evaluable predicate" in Chinese, "evaluate (l02)" in Chinese, "evaluate academic scores" in Chinese, "evaluate academic scores (achievements)" in Chinese, "evaluate comrades in a realistic way" in Chinese,