esthetic in Chinese
[ i:s'θetik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "esthetic"Synonyms of "esthetic""esthetic" in a sentence"esthetic" meaning
- The art world of zong bai - hua and his life esthetics
- Medical value in the handwriting esthetics of fu shan
- A critique on contemporary criticism of esthetics culture
- On the ethnological characteristics of taoism esthetics
- Issues of creative education on the esthetic perspective
- On the translation esthetics thought of chinese pragmatics
- A modern explanation to zhuang zi ' s esthetic methodology
- Esthetics orientation and esthetics ' basic problem
- Two thought about zhuang zi school of esthetics thought
- On esthetics features of indian classicism drama
- concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste; "the aesthetic faculties"; "an aesthetic person"; "aesthetic feeling"; "the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
Synonyms: aesthetic, aesthetical, esthetical,
- relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics; "aesthetic values"
Synonyms: aesthetic, Adjective
- aesthetically pleasing; "an artistic flower arrangement"
Synonyms: aesthetic, artistic, Noun
- (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful; "he despised the esthetic of minimalism"