equatorial in Chinese
- We flew south through the equatorial night .
- The equatorial portion should tend to swing outward .
- An equatorial mounting of the camera has a great advantage .
- Those that are aligned in the place are called equatorial hydrogens .
- A trigonal bipyramid has three equatorial and two axial positions .
- Plants from equatorial regions have large, thin sparsely hairy leaves .
- An equatorial methoxy group was completely inert to the grignard reagent .
- The working projection plane is taken at the equatorial plane corresponding to the ground surface .
- The angle between the plane of the ecliptic and the equatorial plane is the obliquity of the ecliptic .
- Here we distinguish azimuthal and equatorial mountings as well as fixed and transportable instruments .
- a telescope whose mounting has only two axes of motion, one parallel to the Earth''s axis and the other one at right angles to it
- of or existing at or near the geographic equator; "equatorial Africa"
- of or relating to conditions at the geographical equator; "equatorial heat"
- of or relating to or at an equator; "equatorial diameter"
"equatorial low" in Chinese, "equatorial guinea" in Chinese, "equatorial telescope" in Chinese, "equatorial bulge" in Chinese, "equatorial trough" in Chinese, "equator, magnetic" in Chinese, "equatoral pacific" in Chinese, "equatoria" in Chinese, "equatoria akalat" in Chinese, "equatoria iqlim" in Chinese, "equatorial acceleration" in Chinese, "equatorial air" in Chinese, "equatorial air mass" in Chinese, "equatorial air-mass" in Chinese,