epoxy in Chinese
How to pronounce "epoxy"Synonyms of "epoxy""epoxy" in a sentence"epoxy" meaning
- Epoxy structures can be similarly identified .
- The excess epoxy forms the "compatibility layer" .
- Two moles of epoxy react with one mole of a-1100 .
- Volatiles should not be added to the epoxies to improve their viscosity .
- A modest clamping pressure is recommended for the epoxies during the cure period .
- Epoxy structures can be similarly identified, provided they are not fully alkylagted .
- The specimens were made from two glass arms joined with a 0.005-in. layer of epoxy adhesive .
- The box girders were to be precast units, bonded together in place at the joints with an epoxy resin .
- Such thermosetting resins as phenol-formaldehyde resins, ployester resins, and epoxy resins do not belong to this classification .
- Polybutadienes, epoxy resins, and similar polymers may be used while they are in the viscous or liquid state of prepolymerization .
- a thermosetting resin; used chiefly in strong adhesives and coatings and laminatesVerb
Synonyms: epoxy resin, epoxy glue,
- glue with epoxy; "epoxy the shards"
What is the meaning of epoxy in Chinese and how to say epoxy in Chinese? epoxy Chinese meaning, epoxy的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.