epidemic in Chinese
[ ˌepi'demik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "epidemic"Synonyms of "epidemic""epidemic" in a sentence"epidemic" meaning
- The corruption had become epidemic .
- It triggered a new epidemic of strikes .
- That kind of epidemic disease has long been stamped out .
- Cholesterol is a major villain in this epidemic .
- A great epidemic burst forth .
- A flu epidemic raged through the school for weeks .
- The disease recurs in epidemic cycles at two-to three-year intervals .
- The news of the epidemic struck terror into the population .
- The doctors worked around the clock to stem the epidemic .
- Scientists have isolated the virus causing the epidemic .
- a widespread outbreak of an infectious disease; many people are infected at the same time
- (especially of medicine) of disease or anything resembling a disease; attacking or affecting many individuals in a community or a population simultaneously; "an epidemic outbreak of influenza"
"epidemic catarrh" in Chinese, "rheum epidemic" in Chinese, "epideictic display" in Chinese, "epideltoid" in Chinese, "epidem ic" in Chinese, "epidemes" in Chinese, "epidemi bronchitis" in Chinese, "epidemic acne" in Chinese, "epidemic acute conjunctivitis" in Chinese, "epidemic acute poliomyelitis" in Chinese, "epidemic and hemorrhagic conjunctivitis" in Chinese,